CoSolutions is an awardee on GSA’s MAS Information Technology (IT) Schedule, the largest, most widely used IT solution acquisition vehicle in the federal government. GSA MAS IT is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to IT products and services, ensuring efficient buying processes and saving government agencies time, effort and money in procuring IT services by vendors that have been pre-vetted and ceiling prices that have been pre-negotiated.
Buying IT from GSA’s Multiple Award Schedule is easy, because the work is done for you. MAS IT has streamlined procurement options for a full scope of IT supplies and services:
- Negotiated contract ceiling prices
- Opportunities for discounts at the order level
- Single contracting vehicle to fulfill complex or ongoing needs and reduce overall contract awards and administration
- Less administrative time and contract documentation, since the master contract is managed by GSA
- Socioeconomic credit for orders awarded to small business and other socioeconomic categories
Contract Name: General Services Administration (GSA) MAS Information Technology
Socioeconomic Set-aside Designation(s): Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB) and Small Business (SB)
Special Item Numbers (SINs) Awarded:
- 54151S Information Technology Professional Services
- 512110 Video / Film Production
- 541611W Workforce Analytics and Employee Records
- 541990AV Professional Audio / Video Services
- 611710 Educational Support Services
Contract Number: 47QTCA22D000M
Contract Expiration Date: October 7, 2036
Type of Task Orders: Cost Reimbursable, Time and Materials (T&M), Labor-Hour (LH), and Firm-Fixed Price (FFP)
Basic Contract Scope:
CoSolutions’ GSA MAS Information Technology contract addresses a broad range of IT and specialty domain services. We currently maintain the following Special Item Numbers (SINs):
54151S – All IT Professional Services including:
- Cloud Services
- Cognitive Computing;
- Conversion and Implementation Support;
- Database Planning and Design;
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- IT Project Management;
- Migration Services (of all kinds);
- Network Services;
- Resources and Facilities Management;
- Systems Analysis, Design, and Implementation; and
- Other services relevant to 29 CFR 541.400
512110 – Video/Film Production
- Services include writing, directing, shooting, arranging for talent / animation, narration, music and sound effects, duplication, distribution, video scoring; and editing.
- Videotape and film production services will be provided to inform the public and Government agencies about the latest products, services, and/or issues in various outputs such as: industry standard formats, accessibility and video streaming development. Filming in studios, on location, live shows or events may also be required.
- NOTE: Any commissions received for media placement will either (a) be returned to the ordering agency or (b) applied as a credit to the cost of the project, whichever the ordering agency prefers.
541611W – Workforce Analytics and Employee Records
- This function requires the implementation of systematic, flexible, and inclusive process to review workforce and performance data, metrics, and results, to anticipate and plan for future strategic and operational requirements and to make holistically informed Human Capital Management decisions.
- The function includes the following sub-functions:
- 9.1 Employee Inquiry Processing;
- 9.2 Employee Research;
- 9.3 Workforce and Performance Analytics;
- 9.4 Workforce and Performance Reporting;
- 9.5 Records Management; and
- 9.6 Records Disclosure.
541990AV – Professional Audio/Video Services
- Includes professional audio/video services.
611710 – Educational Support Services
- Includes support personnel and services for educational needs, including training.
GSA MAS Information Technology Ordering Information:
CoSolutions is highly experienced in guiding agency customers through the GSA Schedule ordering process. Please contact us if you are interested in working with CoSolutions to fulfill your IT needs through any of GSA’s contract vehicles.
GSA also provides information on its website here: “How to Order from MAS Information Technology” – http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/198589
For More Information:
Sales, Teaming Coordinator
Donald Plebuch, Sr. VP, 703-262-0452 ext. 1111, firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Shore, Sr. Contracts Manager, 571-438-9880, email@example.com
GSA offers a variety of ways to get in touch with them for questions or customer support:
- Chat – click on the blue “Chat Now!” button located here; Hours for live chat: Sun 8 p.m. – Fri 8:30 p.m. CST
- Email at ITCSC@gsa.gov;
- Call – 855-482-4348 (Sun 8 p.m. – Fri 8:30 p.m. CST); or
- GSA’s IT Acquisition Help page is located at gsa.gov/itchelp